- The API Landscape is a snapshot of the voice/messaging API provider landscape. Although we strive to be as complete as possible, the API Landscape is an ongoing research effort. We will release updated versions of the cloudscape to reflect our growing database.
- The API Landscape is based on desk research.
- Minimum requirement to be eligible for the list is the possibility to control voice and messaging thru an open API.
- Only companies that sell (public) Voice API services to the business market are included, we do not include consumer (voip) solutions.
- Companies that simply resell other vendor’s services are not included in our list.
- We welcome your feedback on the list and on any voice/messaging api cloud players that we may have omitted