We have (beta) used our relatively new attendant console for a while (found on bedienpost.nl). While at this moment several companies are using it, we took all the feedback very seriously and improved upon it. There are even companies who already use it in a white label version. Some things that are improved:
- Integration with SNOM phones (automatically get settings, no need for manual set-up anymore)
- Empty search field after transfer
- Corporate Address Book (vCard import)
- If you call a number through a SNOM phone this is automatically answered by the Attendant console
- Adjustable whether to make the last five dialed numbers private or not
- Detect fallback in the dialplan and show it in the GUI
- Show name and status from people in the queue, when hovering over it with your mouse pointer
- Show maximum waiting time for each queue
- Added a custom note field for each user
Through our api’s it was already possible to call with compass through various CRM’s. Now we also support the connection to CRM’s via HTTP Post url’s. This makes it possible to see contact card pop up’s and/or do number searches directly in your CRM (when a call comes in).
Talk time per agent, call duration, maximum waiting time, average talk time, etc. Are now easily filtered out (by different variables) using pivotal tables in MS Excel. Also, the quality of the data is increased. Download here an example file.
See the below video for an example. (Dutch version, an english version will follow soon)
Other bugfixes and changes
- New: Added yealink autoprovisioning SIP-T42G en SIP-T46G support
- New: User and Call events. This makes it more easy to connect an external reporting tool (Tableau, Click View) to Compass. For the correct URLs look at our documentation.
- New: We added some commands to our REST API.
- Changed: Improvement in the XMPP Client layout (Pidgin, Adium, etc.)
- Changed: URL Call events