What is our main focus?
IPerity develops smooth running real-time communication solutions for business users, delivered via System integrators and large/medium enterprises.
- Reliable: Strong voice/presence/chat engine
- Open & integrated: excellent API and the use of open source standards
- User centric: excellent user interface, Tooling and apps
The platform is built and set-up in such a way that it can be compared with Tier 4 availability which is described in the TIA-942 standard. This means a very high uptime. A few things that are included in this set-up:
- A true cloud approach: All data and functionality components are distributed, to prevent datacenter mishaps. Ensuring easy scalability by upgrading only the heavy load components.
- Flexible workloads: Supports virtual environments, resulting in flexible allocation of resources.
- Safe & qualitative: Multiple geographically devided datacenters for high quality connections and redundancy. (currently three DC’s in The Netherlands)
- Always connected: We use technologies such as DNS SRV records and high-available IP addresses with automatic failover. This ensures that clients do not lose connectivity when an individual DC fails.
Traditional layered telephony architectures are limited in scalability because of the necessary communication between the layers and interdependence. Raising a bottleneck when for example scaling existing hardware. This often leads to the creation of a bottleneck in a different place. The necessary improvements are difficult to predict and the costs involved, are often very high.
The platform is designed for enterprise scalability. This is achieved through the use of functionally separated components for each task.
Building dial plans becomes a pleasure with the drag & drop interface. It’s simply a matter of putting all the building blocks in the right order. Changes are immediately effected throughout the entire platform.
(ie: Time, number or IVR based routing. And sound prompts, queues, users, forward, prefixes, voicemail boxes, etc.)
- fast customer implementations and
- no need to make flowchart documentation anymore.
There is an extensive management console available (for administrators) so that they achieve maximum control with minimum effort. End users have a separate self service portal where they can manage their own functionality, such as: call forwards, voicemail, outgoing numbers. This results in fewer support calls.
Administrator and end user functionality is build into a native iOS and Android application.
For example: call forwards, the outgoing number, waiting queues and virtual switches.
This saves the user time by not having to log in everytime, resulting in better use of the functionality.
Open standards & API
In our idea frictionless communication is also achieved by making easy integrations with other platforms/apps by using open standards.
This makes it possible to create tailor made application with standerd modules. Resulting in rapid time to market.
At the time we use and contribute to SIP, XMPP, Kamailio, Freeswitch, Opensips, Asterisk, etc. To make this easy we provide well-documented API’s with sample implementations in various programming languages.
To create a complete Business Support System (BSS), besides the core telecommunications platform you need additional systems like:
- A trunk provider (connection with the pstn/video network)
- Billing software
- CRM system
- Customer portal
- Fax module
We can help with sourcing and implementing those systems.
Other powerful integrations that our clients made: Reporting, Wallboards, office suites, call pop-up’s, Automatic phone provisioning.